The Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan is a specially-designed, IRS-qualifed group plan for lay and ministerial employees of Nazarene churches and church agencies, evangelists, and registered Nazarene chaplains.
This plan enables qualifying participants and their employers to enjoy the advantages of the Nazarene group contract such as:
- A full spectrum of investment options with an opportunity to participate in some of the best individual mutual funds from the top families of funds with proven track records,
- Contributions that are immediately 100 percent vested — no matter their source,
- Contributions by salary deferral that are not federally taxed,
- Exceptionally low fees, and
- Distributions at retirement that can be designated as “tax-free housing allowance” for retired Nazarene ministers.
Fidelity Investments® provides the record keeping services and the investment options for the Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan. Fidelity is the nation’s largest mutual fund company and leading provider of financial services. They offer strong investment management capabilities, a commitment to ever-improving technological support, and a dedication to quality customer service.
- Sign Up and Maintain Your Account
- 403(b) Plan Phone Number
- Fidelity Brochures
- Fidelity Forms
- Quarterly Performance Report
The Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan is a specially-designed, IRS-qualifed group plan for lay and ministerial employees of Nazarene churches and church agencies...