If you’re just starting out as a minister, or even if you’ve been at it for a while, you might need assistance as you plot your financial future. Pensions and Benefits USA and Fidelity Investments are offering a series of web workshops throughout 2021 to help. This year’s lineup includes:
- March 11 – Five Money Musts – Watch the on-demand version here.
- April 8 - Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses
- May 12 - Take the First Step to Investing
- June 10 - Get Started and Save for the Future You
- July 8 - Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings
- August 12 - Turn Your Savings into Retirement Income
- September 9 - Prepare for the Reality of Health Care in Retirement
- October 13 - Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
- November 11 - Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement Strategy
Note all workshops begin at 3:00 PM CT and will be presented by a Fidelity representative. She will be joined by P&B directors Kevin P. Gilmore and Roger D. Creeden, who will be available to answer questions you may have about the Nazarene 403(b) plan or related matters. If you can’t attend the live session, registration will result in you receiving an on-demand link following the webinar. Workshops are eligible for CEU credit.
If you participate in the Nazarene 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan, watch your email for registration links for each of these events. If you have questions about registration, contact P&B at 888-888-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: Investing involves risk, including the risk of loss.